- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it.
Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The development unit is the central IT service provider of our group.
Our employees develop and maintain central applications at the heart of our business with the information databases. Close contact to our TechOps colleagues for data center operations and IT support is daily work. The cooperation with the other parts of the company in Europe, US and Asia with cooperation partners all over the world put a special demand on our work.
- Management of the Development Products department including staff, organization and methodology development
- Resource planning and ensuring that development projects are delivered on time, on budget and in the right quality
- Management of our nearshoring partners
- Project management and responsibility for the software in new and further development projects in application development with regard to reliability in terms of delivery date, quality, performance and stability, including the transfer to productive operation including continuous deployment procedures
- Support in the selection of suitable technologies and methods as well as the creation of technical solutions for data processing and unit tests
- Requirements engineering and management as well as development of technical concepts with a focus on SOA and scalability
- Hands on Java developer as a tech lead with focus on security and software quality
- Drive of knowledge transfer in and from outside of the team
- University degree in computer science, business or natural sciences or a comparable degree
- Experience in disciplinary and technical leadership of teams
- Very good technology knowledge in Java and in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in software development processes and management of projects (classic and agile)
- Experience in working with international teams and/or projects
- Strong customer orientation and high-quality standards
- Innovative strength, independence as well as self-responsible action
- Communicative and convincing team player with enthusiasm for challenging tasks and projects as well as a high level of self-motivation to drive change forward as part of a team
- Independent and structured way of working
- Very good communication skills in German and English
Dun & Bradstreet (Bisnode) offers a thorough introduction into the company and your field of responsibility.
You will work in an international environment and will benefit from room for creativity and development opportunities as well as modern and attractive working conditions.